Student self-service printing
Printing and photocopying facilities are available in selected locations across the campus. In the Libraries and Multimedia Learning Centre students can use:
- Black & White and Colour Printers/Copiers (A3 and A4)
- Scanning to email
- Duplex printers (double-sided printing is the default)
- Credit loading stations
Students can also submit print jobs from home or on campus, and manage their printing credit online. Please Note: No refunds are given on unused printing accounts.
Alumni and other visitors to the University please ask at the Library Services Desk for printing and copying.
Visit a student printer/copier at the locations identified below, then:
- Tap and hold your student card
- Enter your Bond credentials
- Tap 'Associate'
- Credit and debit card loading machines are in the Main Library, Law Library and the Computer Lab Precinct. There may be up to 1 hour delay after associating your card before you can add credit.
- Printing credit can also be added to your account from the self-service printing website, immediately after associating your card
Use the self-service printing website to submit your print jobs from home, on campus or via the Wi-Fi network..
Head to any printer on campus (see locations below) and tap and hold your Student ID Card on the card reader to release a print job. The amount of money available in your account will be displayed. After releasing your print job the cost will be debited to your account and your printing balance will be updated.
Using the self-service printing
The Print Shop located in the Main Library is a print-on-demand service providing high quality printing, binding, etc.
See the Print Shop for all your printing requirements including course books, assignments, reports, legislation, certificates, booklets, flyers and more.
Print requests can be submitted anywhere, anytime via the Bond University Print Shop website.
Print Shop semester opening hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 9:30am – 4:00pm (closed 12:00 – 1:00pm)
- Friday: 9:30am – 1:00pm
Monday to Thursday print jobs are available for collection same day if submitted by midday OR next working day if submitted after midday.