The Library collection includes over 125,000 titles plus 2,000 print journal titles, access to over 85,000 electronic journals, 200,000 ebooks and subscriptions to over 120 databases.
The John & Alison Kearney Library, also known as the Main Library, houses the physical collection of books, audiovisual resources and print journals in all disciplines except law.
The John & Alison Kearney Law Library houses a collection of specialized law resources in print and audiovisual formats. This collection includes an extensive range of primary and secondary information sources for Australia and many other jurisdictions.
Students and staff also have access to resources in other libraries’ collections.
Contact Antoinette Cass, Manager Scholarly Publications, with any questions about the Bond University research collection in the repository.
The Bond Collection includes published and unpublished historical material dealing with Bond.
The collection includes:
- Bond Archive - Books and newsletters - Some of the books deal with Bond University and its history; several are published works on a wide range of topics authored by Bond University academic and general staff.
- Schools/Faculty Material - Selective archival material including Annual Reports, Handbooks and other assorted material.
- Promotional Ephemera - promotional material produced by Bond University, including brochures, booklets, pamphlets, handbooks and student guides.
- Posters - unframed posters of Bond University and University Park Hotel
- Campus Newspapers and Newsletters - Bond University newspapers and newsletters, staff bulletins, student newspapers, and School or Faculty newsletters.
- Newspaper Clippings - extensive collection of newspaper clippings of news items about Bond University.
- Bond Corporation and other Miscellaneous Material - financial statements, annual reports, and promotional material from the Bond Corporation; a small amount of miscellaneous material with no apparent relationship to Bond Corporation or Bond University.
- Photographs - over 8000 photographs, negatives of Bond University, events, buildings and personalities. A selection of photographs have been digitised and published online as the Bond Gallery.
- Videos and Audiocassettes - more than 200 video tapes dealing with Bond University.
- Oversized Material - large framed photographs, artists' and architects' renderings of the campus, framed samples of upholstery, floor tiling, paint samples for several Bond University buildings.
To contribute to this collection, to obtain an inventory and access items in this collection please contact Gail White, Manager Information Resources.
Contact Gail White, Manager Information Resources with any questions about the Bond collection.