The systems that support the following services are being migrated to a new data centre on 12th February 2019. An outage of between 15 to 30 minutes is expected from 10am AEST.
- Ask A Librarian - Online chat - chat will be offline; Frequently Asked Questions - you may not be able to search or submit new questions
- Library Research Guides - there should be no downtime for the public view. However, some integrations may be affected.
- Electronic Resources A-Z - there should be no downtime for the public view.
- Library Bookings - Book a session with a Librarian - You may not be able to book a session during the outage, however, already booked sessions will be unaffected; Book a group study room or other spaces - You may not be able to make a new booking during the outage.
- Opening Hours - the integration with the Library website may be affected.
- Systems Status - the systems status pages may be affected.
During this time you can still phone the library, or ask in person at the Service Desks for assistance. We will still have librarians on call to consult.
We apologise for the inconvenience.