UPDATE: 17 January 2019
Confirming that [email protected] has now closed. Authors are no longer able to log in to access their download counts.
Original Post: 3 December 2018
New homes for digital content
As 2018 draws to a close so too does the University’s subscription to [email protected], Bond’s Open Access digital repository since 2006.
Content has been migrated to three locations.
- Bond University Research Portal is now the prime location for research outputs including Open Access versions of academic publications (eg. journal articles, commissioned reports and conference papers), datasets, student theses.
- All active ejournals are now set up in the academic journal management system Scholastica (enter ‘Bond University’ into the search box to find the suite of eight Bond Open Access journals).
- All ebooks, major dataset media files, the Bond University image gallery and archived journals will be available in Collection Discovery via Library Search in January next year.
- The East Asia Security Centre 东亚安全中心 Conference site is now available on Scholastica
All authors with e-publica[email protected] Digital Commons accounts should log into their ‘Author Dashboard’ to view and save download counts of their work before Christmas 2018.
- How to save your download counts
If you have any questions about how to do this please contact the Library Services Manager, Scholarly Publications and Copyright by 14 December 2018.
Free and open access to Bond scholarly publications follows the principles outlined in Bond University’s Open Access Policy.