At this time of semester, it’s great to see so many people in the libraries with their study faces on!
As you’ve probably already seen, the Main Library has extended opening hours to 24x7 until Friday 18th August, to help everyone prepare for their exams.
Now is a great time for us all – staff and students – to remember to keep the silent study spaces as silent as possible. We ask that people refrain from talking when in these spaces, which are:
- Main Library Level 3 - General Collection area
- Main Library Level 4 – the whole floor
- Law Library - The temporary study spaces in the annex includes a few rooms for silent study. The door to this area is on the ground floor of 4a_Legal Skills building, nearer the Faculty of Law carpark and the Psychology clinic.
Here are a few free ambient sounds sites to help keep you focused:
- Noisli – create a mixture of environmental sounds
- Coffitivity – ambient café sounds
- I’ve been recently enjoying playlists from Chillhop Music – they’ve compiled hours of music to help concentration.
All the best with your exams!