The Library has developed two self-paced online courses that can be completed to gain points for Beyond Bond.
11½ Things for Digital Literacy
Learn about and experience new tools, technologies and ways of thinking about the digital environment, and have fun at the same time. It will help you:
- think critically
- be a responsible digital citizen
10 Beyond Bond points. Use the certificate of completion to claim your Beyond Bond points.
Core Information Skills
- provides a foundation for finding, storing and using information at university.
- is suitable for anyone new or returning to tertiary study.
- is not graded, however badges are available at the completion of each quiz.
- contributes to the Bond University Graduate Attribute of "capable individual," able to "effectively analyse, evaluate, and use information."
5 Beyond Bond points. Submit a learning reflection to claim points.
Librarians offer personalised instruction on topics such as:
- Referencing and reference management software including EndNote, RefWorks and Mendeley
- Searching for information
- Research strategy for your subjects and assessments
Please make an appointment with your librarians through the Ask a Librarian page.
Higher Degree Research Training
The Library collaborates with the Higher Degree Research Unit on training for:
- Copyright and research data management
- Searching for a literature review
- Reference management software
- Formatting your thesis
Please see the HDR Unit Support Series page for more information.