The John & Alison Kearney Law Library supports the learning, teaching and research of the Faculty of Law and is part of the high-quality learning experience for Bond Law students.
The Law and Main Libraries are open to Bond staff and students with valid swipe card access.
Alumni should visit Security to obtain access.
Opening hours are varied to usual semester arrangements.
Keep a safe distance of 1.5m apart; 1 person per 4m2
Resources & facilities
Make an appointment with a law librarian, for one-on-one help with:
- Researching and navigating law databases and resources
- Searching and accessing primary and secondary sources of law
- Searching Library Search for relevant sources
- Understanding legal referencing styles (AGLC, McGill, etc)
- Setting up alerts to keep current
- Reference management advice – EndNote & RefWorks