In addition to the services and facilities described below, further assistance may be provided by special arrangement to meet particular needs.
Services & facilities
- Automatic opening doors at the entrance to both Main and Law Libraries
- Automatic opening door into the physical collection on Level 3 of the Main Library
- Lift access to all levels of the Main Library.
- Lift access to Level 3 of the Law Library is via the Law Faculty lift. The door into the Library on this Level must be unlocked manually.
- Height adjustable PC workstation in the Main Library Level 2 that is reserved for students with special requirements
Located on Level 4 of the Main Library, this room includes:
- Press button door opener
- Emergency Assistance call button
- Height-adjustable desk
- Dimmer switch for lighting adjustment
- Dragon Naturally Speaking software installed on PC
- Write Gold software installed on PC
Students need to contact the University’s Disability Support Officer to gain priority use and access the booking system for this room.
Extended bookings may be provided by special arrangement between the Disability Support Officer and the Library to meet particular needs.
If you have any resource requests such as requiring a resource in a different format, please contact the Library Disability Liaison Librarian.
Disability Liaison Librarian
A range of services for students with disabilities is provided by Bond University.