Three new features for academic staff
- Mendeley reference manager integration is now supported, along with Refworks and Zotero. Once you have authorised these options, you can easily add references to your resource lists. There is currently no support for Endnote Web, or other managers - but you can export references in a RIS format and then import them into lists.
- Indenting sections in lists is a new feature that provides a visual hierarchy. Note that this is only visual, there is no other hierarchical functionality, but it may help to improve usability in long lists.
- Notification that a citation already exists in a list. When adding new resources to a list, a new message appears if the citation is already in the same list. This helps you keep track of what you have already added. It will not prevent you adding the citation again. Sometimes you might want your students to revisit a reading in later weeks of semester.
- Resource lists for January 2020 semester have been published this week so that students can access them
- Send your list to the Library - click that button - even if your list is not complete! You can add more resources later and then send again. We don't mind how many times you Send List. This is great for those lists that are being updated regularly with current news articles. Our inboxes do not fill up, we only see incomplete citations that need our attention.
- Use tags to indicate if you want physical resources moved to the Reserve Collection, or if you want journal articles scanned.