Want a one-on-one research session with your faculty librarian? Need some in depth help at a time that is convenient to you? Don't know where to begin on the library page and just want a bit of time for someone to help show you the ropes?
Bond Library has a wonderful “Book a Librarian” service. You can now book a personalised session with a librarian in a similar way to booking a group study room. Why not access the professional advice available?
"Book a Librarian" is an invaluable service that provides assistance with:
- Literature searching
- Choosing relevant sources
- Navigating and searching in different databases
- Setting up alerts to keep current
- Reference management – EndNote & RefWorks
- Help using referencing styles
- And much more!
To book a 25 minute session, look out for the “Book a Librarian” button on the various library pages and guides, go to the Ask A Librarian page.