- Post date:
- October 9, 2017
This week is Stay Smart Online Week.
Why not set aside some time this week for the Internet Safety for Students course from Lynda.com. Log in using your Bond credentials. It covers a range of topics such as:
- Taking precautions when browsing on mobile devices
- Understanding which websites are safe and secure
- Customizing your browser settings
You can choose which ones to watch, or enjoy all of them.
We also have a display of books in the Main Library, or you might like to take a look at these ebooks and articles.
- Duerager, Andrea, and Sonia Livingstone. How Can Parents Support Children’s Internet Safety? EU Kids Online, 2012. Web.
- Gritzalis, Stefanos. Privacy and Anonymity in the Digital Era. Bradford: Emerald Group Limited, 2006. Volume 16, Issue 2. Web.
- Kendrick, Rupert, and Ebrary, Inc Content Provider. Cyber Risks for Business Professionals A Management Guide. Ely: IT Governance, 2010. Web.
- Schell, Bernadette H, and ProQuest. Online Health and Safety : From Cyberbullying to Internet Addiction. Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO, LLC, 2016. Web.
- Walrave, Michel. E-youth : Balancing between Opportunities and Risks. Brussels, [Belguim]: P.I.E. Peter Lang, 2012. Web.