- Post date:
- May 2, 2017
The Library Search interface has been updated. The new interface provides an intuitive experience for the searching and exploration of library resources.
Along with the update to the interface there are several new features we want you to explore:
- Autocomplete - see suggested searches based on your keywords
- More like this - view similar books to the one you've selected
- Citation Explorer - track the citation trail for a specific article
- Chat with a librarian - get help from a librarian anywhere within Library Search
- My Favourites - save items and searches to view later (previously known as eShelf)
Scroll through the images above to see what the new features look like or check them out for yourself now from the new Library Search.
Saved search queries were unable to be migrated to the new Library Search interface. If you would like to access your saved search queries just get in touch with us and we can help.