The Library collection includes access over 300,000 electronic books, 170,000 electronic journals and more than 120 databases. Over 80,000 print titles and 600 print serial titles are available in the physical collection.
The John & Alison Kearney Library, also known as the Main Library, houses the physical collection of books, audiovisual resources and print journals in all disciplines except law.
The John & Alison Kearney Law Library houses a print collection of specialized law resources..
Students and staff also have access to resources in other libraries’ collections.
The Bond Collection includes published and unpublished historical material dealing with Bond.
The collection includes:
- Bond Archive - Books and newsletters - Some of the books deal with Bond University and its history; several are published works on a wide range of topics authored by Bond University academic and general staff.
- Schools/Faculty Material - Selective archival material including Annual Reports, Handbooks and other assorted material.
- Promotional Ephemera - promotional material produced by Bond University, including brochures, booklets, pamphlets, handbooks and student guides.
- Posters - unframed posters of Bond University and University Park Hotel
- Campus Newspapers and Newsletters - Bond University newspapers and newsletters, staff bulletins, student newspapers, and School or Faculty newsletters.
- Newspaper Clippings - extensive collection of newspaper clippings of news items about Bond University.
- Bond Corporation and other Miscellaneous Material - financial statements, annual reports, and promotional material from the Bond Corporation; a small amount of miscellaneous material with no apparent relationship to Bond Corporation or Bond University.
- Photographs - over 8000 photographs, negatives of Bond University, events, buildings and personalities. A selection of photographs have been digitised and published online as the Bond Gallery.
- Videos and Audiocassettes - more than 200 video tapes dealing with Bond University.
- Oversized Material - large framed photographs, artists' and architects' renderings of the campus, framed samples of upholstery, floor tiling, paint samples for several Bond University buildings.
To contribute to this collection, to obtain an inventory and access items in this collection please contact Gail White, Manager Information Resources.
Selected resources from the Bond Collection have been digitised and are available in Library Search.
For any enquiries about the Bond collection and information resources.