Believe it or not! … is your very own research session with a wiz Bond Librarian who will help you access academic databases using search skills to find evidence for your CORE11-001 essay ... and you gain Beyond Bond points!
In this 45 minute session you will:
- Navigate to and find quality information using Bond Library and selected academic databases
- Find academic research to provide evidence for your arguments
- Use advanced search techniques in academic databases
- Evaluate information using the Currency, Relevancy, Authority, Purpose (CRAP) methods
- Understand why acknowledging information (citing, referencing) to prevent plagiarism is so important
Linking your work to academic evidence will show a higher level of analysis, giving you the opportunity to improve your marks!
Four easy steps!
Step 2. Attend the session and note the resources and search skills
Step 3. Complete and submit the Believe it or Not! Quizlet
Step 4. Receive 5 Beyond Bond points!