Resource lists offer academic staff some great features for managing weekly resources:
- Tracking how many students have viewed a resource
- Simple requesting – if you put it on a resource list the Library will source it for you automatically. No need to email your Faculty Librarian.
- Easy linking to library resources, including physical, subscription and digitised resources
- The ‘Cite It’ tool for conveniently adding resources from anywhere on the web
- Easy to provide rich citation data for students to cite sources
We recently updated the Guide for Instructors to include details about accessing the reports available for your Resource Lists. These reports allow you to dive into data on student usage, including full-text views, likes and comments by week.
If you have not yet used the new resource list service, please contact your Faculty Librarian to help get you started.
Your Faculty Librarian can also visit your class early in the semester to introduce students to Resource Lists.