The Library has developed two self-paced online courses that can be completed to gain points for Beyond Bond.
11½ Things for Digital Literacy
Learn about and experience new tools, technologies and ways of thinking about the digital environment, and have fun at the same time. It will help you:
- think critically
- be a responsible digital citizen
10 Beyond Bond points. Use the certificate of completion to claim your Beyond Bond points.
Core Information Skills
- Provides a foundation for finding, storing and using information at university.
- Is suitable for anyone new or returning to tertiary study.
- Is not graded, however badges are available at the completion of each quiz.
- Contributes to the Bond University Graduate Attribute of "capable individual," able to "effectively analyse, evaluate, and use information."
5 Beyond Bond points. Submit a learning reflection to claim points.
Librarians are available to conduct online classes and workshops via Collaborate or Zoom for specific subjects. Subject co-ordinators can contact your Faculty Librarian to organise.
Librarians are also available to conduct online classes and workshops via Collaborate or Zoom for non-subject topics such as using reference management software:
Contact your Faculty Librarian to organise or discuss.
For one-on-one help, please make an appointment with a librarian through the Ask a Librarian page.
Classes for HDR students
The Library collaborates with Research Services on training programs, including the following sessions for the HDR Unit Support Series:
- Copyright and an Introduction to Research Data Management
- Copyright and Formatting for your Thesis
- Searching for a literature review