The John & Alison Kearney Law Library supports the learning, teaching and research of the Faculty of Law and is part of the high-quality learning experience for Bond Law students.
Resources & facilities
Make an appointment with a law librarian, for one-on-one help with:
- Researching and navigating law databases and resources
- Searching and accessing primary and secondary sources of law
- Searching Library Search for relevant sources
- Understanding legal referencing styles (AGLC, McGill, etc)
- Setting up alerts to keep current
- Reference management advice – EndNote & RefWorks
The Main and Law Libraries & Multimedia Learning Centre are generally only accessible to Bond students and staff with valid swipe card access. Alumni should visit Security to obtain visitor access.
Follow University Covid safety protocols and check our FAQ for Library service updates.