In addition to the services and facilities described below, further assistance may be provided by special arrangement to meet particular needs.
Services & facilities
- Automatic opening doors at the entrance to both Main and Law Libraries
- Automatic opening door into the physical collection on Level 3 of the Main Library
- Lift access to all levels of the Main Library.
- Lift access to Level 3 of the Law Library is via the Law Faculty lift. The door into the Library on this Level must be unlocked manually.
- Height adjustable PC workstation in the Main Library Level 2 that is reserved for students with special requirements
Located on Level 4 of the Main Library, this room includes:
- Press button door opener
- Emergency Assistance call button
- Height-adjustable desk
- Dimmer switch for lighting adjustment
- Dragon Naturally Speaking software installed on PC
- Write Gold software installed on PC
Students need to contact the University’s Accessibilty & Inclusion Advisor to gain priority use and access the booking system for this room.
Extended bookings may be provided by special arrangement between the Accessibility & Inclusion Advisor and the Library to meet particular needs.
If you have any resource requests such as requiring a resource in a different format, please contact the Library Disability Liaison Librarian.
Disability Liaison Librarian
Through the BondAbility platform, the Accessibility & Inclusion Advisor will ensure that Bond University students who require and qualify for reasonable adjustments, are afforded the same opportunities as their peers in all areas of campus life.