Have you ever wanted to read the mind of a librarian to find useful information in your subject area, or for advice on research techniques?
Our Library Research Guides are almost as good. The librarians compile guides on topics to share their knowledge of key information sources and can be a great starting point for your research. Other guides focus on topics such as copyright, getting started with ebooks, evaluating free Internet resources and research practices such as data management.
Explore Library Research Guides in these categories:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Knowledge
- Architecture & Built Environment
- Business & Commerce
- English Language
- Health Sciences
- Hotel & Tourism
- International Relations & Humanities
- Reference Management Tools
- Referencing Styles
- Social Sciences, Psychology & Counselling
- Study Skills & Tools
- Teaching & Learning