Librarians are available to conduct online classes and workshops via Collaborate or Zoom for specific subjects. Subject co-ordinators can contact your Faculty Librarian to organise.
Librarians are also available to conduct online classes and workshops via Collaborate or Zoom for non-subject topics such as using reference management software:
Contact your Faculty Librarian to organise or discuss.
For one-on-one help, please make an appointment with a librarian through the Ask a Librarian page.
The Library has developed two self-paced online modules that can be completed to gain points to the Beyond Bond subject.
11½ Things for Digital Literacy
The goal of the program is to learn about and experience new tools, technologies and ways of thinking about the digital environment, and have fun at the same time. Along the way it will help you...
- think critically
- be a responsible digital citizen
10 Beyond Bond points. Use completion badge to claim points.
Core Information Skills
- Provides a foundation for finding, storing and using information at university.
- Is suitable for anyone new or returning to tertiary study.
- Is not graded, however badges are available at the completion of each quiz.
- Contributes to the Bond University Graduate Attribute of "capable individual," able to "effectively analyse, evaluate, and use information."
5 Beyond Bond points. Submit a learning reflection to claim points.
Classes for early career researchers and HDR students
Your Faculty Librarian collaborates with Research Services on training programs for early career researchers and higher degree research students.
Contact your Faculty Librarian about organising a session on any of these:
- Searching for a literature review
- Cited reference searching
- Measuring research impact
- Research data management