Visit the Library Service Desk in the Main Library, or the Law Library at any time during opening hours, or make an appointment for a one-on-one consultation with your Faculty Librarian.
Ask us any questions you may have about the Library and its resources. We can help with these and more:
- Loans and making renewals
- Searches for information for assignments
- Using Library Search and other databases
- Resources available in your study area
- Requests for new resources
- Assistance with referencing styles including APA, Vancouver, Harvard, Chicago, AGLC and McGill etc.
- Assistance with RefWorks and EndNote citation management applications
- Questions about copyright and plagiarism
Use the form below to submit a question for an email response. You will receive a response from a librarian within one working day.