Getting Started with Library Search and the Library Website
Learn how to effectively use Library Search to find books and manage your loans, then learn how to make the most of the library website to book a group study room, find answers, get help from a librarian and more!
By the end of the session you will:
- Be familiar with ‘My Library Card’
- Know the basics of finding a book in Library Search
- Know how to use ‘Map it’ to find the location of a book
- Know how to place a hold for a book that is out on loan
- Have an understanding of borrowing procedures
- Know what information is available from the library website
- Know how to book a group study room
- Know how to use the Ask a Librarian page to search the FAQs, submit a question to the library and book an appointment with their Faculty Librarian
Please register to attend this workshop.