Please use the Library and Multimedia Learning Centre facilities responsibly and fairly. These guidelines are designed to ensure the comfort of all customers.
The following kinds of food and drink are allowed in the Library:
- Drinks in covered containers (non-alcoholic) in the Main and Law Library.
- Packaged, dry snack foods (such as muesli bars, chips and chocolates) and fruit can be consumed on Level 2 of the Main Library, and the Multimedia Learning Centre.
Please enjoy all other food before entering the Library or Multimedia Learning Centre
Computers and keyboards stay cleaner by keeping food and drink away. Please only eat while seated at a table or desk and ensure that all empty containers and rubbish are placed in bins.
The Libraries and Multimedia Learning Centre provide a variety of spaces designed for groups or private individual study. Please be aware of your impact on other students especially in the silent study spaces.
- Please set your phone to silent while in the Library
- Keep conversations at a reasonable volume
- Use phones away from the quiet zones
- Use headphones or earbuds at the computers when viewing video or listening to audio
|Location||Conversation Zones||Quiet Zones|
|Multimedia Learning Centre||General zone and Global Links Room||Digital Media Hub|
The Library facilities and collections are for the enjoyment and use of all Bond students and staff. Consider how your behaviour can impact on other Bondies.
- Return your loans on time
- Keep group room bookings to two hours per group per day
- Cancel room bookings if you no longer need them
- Vacate seats at computers if you are not logged in during busy times
The Library undertakes to:
- Provide weekly activity statements so that customers can keep track of their loans and avoid demerit points and lost loan recovery costs.
- Provide timely alerts of overdue loans that would result in recovery cost and late charges being levied if not returned
- Enable online access to customers to their Library accounts to manage loans and requests, and view blocks that are active
- Enable automatic renewals of regular loans for a generous period to staff and students to minimise the risk of demerit points accruing and lost loan recovery cost charges, and for the convenience of customers.
Library customers are expected to:
- Monitor their Bond email, or for non-Bond customers their registered email address, for notices from the Library. Please note that delivery of notices to non-Bond email addresses cannot be guaranteed. Some domains place restrictions on messages coming from automated messaging systems.
- Return loans on time
- Take care of and be responsible for items borrowed from the Library on their account.
- Be responsible for any recovery costs and late fees levied for lost or damaged items.