The John & Alison Kearney Law Library supports the learning, teaching and research of the Faculty of Law and is part of the exceptionally high quality learning experience enjoyed by Bond Law students. The Law Library provides access to an extensive range of materials, both online and in print. With respect to Australian material the collection aims to be comprehensive and with respect to other jurisdictions, particularly Canada, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, material is collected in depth in relation to fields taught or researched within the Faculty. International commercial and trade law is another area of focus.
Tel: +61 7 5595 1510
Location: Building 4
- Group Study Rooms (2)
- Computers & Wi-Fi
- Printing, copying & scanning
Level 2 of the Law Library has recently undergone a major refurbishment with updated and modernised spaces including collaborative, independent and casual study options. Level 3 of the Law Library (including the two group study rooms) has now reopened.
Resources & facilities
Make an appointment with a law librarian, for one-on-one help with:
- Researching and navigating law databases and resources
- Searching and accessing primary and secondary sources of law
- Searching Library Search for relevant sources
- Understanding legal referencing styles (AGLC, McGill, etc)
- Setting up alerts to keep current
- Reference management advice – EndNote & RefWorks