In addition to the services and facilities described below, further assistance may be provided by special arrangement to meet particular needs.
Services & facilities
- Automatic opening doors at the entrance to both Main and Law Libraries
- Automatic opening door into the physical collection on Level 3 of the Main Library
- Lift access to all levels of the Main Library.
- Lift access to Level 3 of the Law Library is via the Law Faculty lift. The door into the Library on this Level must be unlocked manually.
- Height adjustable PC workstation in the Main Library Level 2 that is reserved for students with special requirements
Locations of wheelchair accessible toilets.
|Multimedia Learning Centre||1|
For other locations on campus please view the printable version of the Campus Map - Disabled Facilities
Located on Level 4 of the Main Library, this room includes:
- Press button door opener
- Emergency Assistance call button
- Height-adjustable desk
- Dimmer switch for lighting adjustment
- Dragon Naturally Speaking software installed on PC
- Write Gold software installed on PC
Use of this room must be arranged through the University’s Disability Support Officer.
A range of services for students with disabilities is provided by Bond University.