In addition to the services and facilities described below, further assistance may be provided by special arrangement to meet particular needs.
Services & facilities
- Automatic opening doors at the entrance to both Main and Law Libraries
- Automatic opening door into the physical collection on Level 3 of the Main Library
- Lift access to all levels of the Main Library.
- Lift access to Level 3 of the Law Library is via the Law Faculty lift. The door into the Library on this Level must be unlocked manually.
- Height adjustable PC workstation in the Main Library Level 2 that is reserved for students with special requirements
Locations of wheelchair accessible toilets.
|Multimedia Learning Centre||1|
For other locations on campus please view the printable version of the Campus Map - Disabled Facilities
Located on Level 4 of the Main Library, this room includes:
- Press button door opener
- Emergency Assistance call button
- Height-adjustable desk
- Dimmer switch for lighting adjustment
- Dragon Naturally Speaking software installed on PC
- Write Gold software installed on PC
Use of this room must be arranged through the University’s Disability Support Officer.
If you have problems accessing electronic reserve resources with your screen reader, or if alternative formats are required to meet your study needs, we can assist you. This includes recommended and required readings for subjects you are enrolled in, or resources needed for your research projects.
A range of services for students with disabilities is provided by Bond University.