In addition to the services and facilities described below, further assistance to meet individual needs can be provided by arrangement.
- Automatic doors at the entrance to both Main and Law Libraries (valid student or staff ID card for swipe entry and a door release button to exit).
- Automatic door into the physical collection on Level 3 of the Main Library.
- Lift access to all levels of the Main Library.
- Lift access to Level 3 of the Law Library from the Law Faculty lift.
- Two height-adjustable PC workstations on Level 2 of the Main Library.
Located on Level 4 of the Main Library, this room includes:
- Press button door opener
- Emergency Assistance call button
- Height-adjustable desk
- Dimmer switch for lighting adjustment
- Dragon Naturally Speaking software installed on PC
- Write Gold software installed on PC
Contact the Accessibilty & Inclusion Advisor to gain priority access via the room booking system.
Extended bookings may be provided by arrangement between the Accessibility & Inclusion Advisor and the Library to meet particular needs.
The Accessibility and Inclusion Advisor may refer you to the Library team to provide assistance and support with resource enquiries. The team will work with you to understand your request and obtain the resource you need in the format required.
Accessibility & Inclusion
Through the BondAbility platform, the Accessibility & Inclusion Advisor will ensure that Bond University students who require and qualify for reasonable adjustments are afforded the same opportunities as their peers in all areas of campus life.